City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
6 months ago
Reporting to Subscription Manager
Job Purpose To assist the Subscriptions Manager to provide a customer focused finance & subscriptions service.
- Process income received from members from a variety of payment methods
- Process reduced subscription claims
- Raise and issue subscription notices
- Raise refund payments to members
- Assist with the administration of Direct Debit instructions.
- Assisting with sales ledger work to include:
- Customer account set up
- Updating BACS payments & ensuring accurate allocation of payments to customer accounts.
- Assisting with data cleansing
- Ensure that a prompt and informed response is made to all member enquiries via email and telephone.
- Effective liaison with membership services to ensure a seamless service to members
- Effective liaison with staff, suppliers & customers to resolve queries for sales & purchase ledger.
Undertake such other duties, commensurate with the post, as may be directed by the Subscription Manager.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities, and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of the Institute.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Experience within an accounting function including data entry, sales & purchase ledger (credit control and collections)
- Good IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Confidence to liaise with customers by telephone and email
- Experience of providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise
- Good communication skills, especially listening skills
- Experience of using Access Dimensions or similar accounting package
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM system