City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A permanent Systems Accountant for a fast moving Financial Services business. You will assist the Finance department users with all IT related matters and be required to manage, support and develop the finance applications. You will integrate systems and lead the improvement of revenue reporting processes from an SQL environment to the GL and other reporting engines.
Main responsibilities and skills required:
- Integration of different platforms encompassing, for example, Data Architecture experience.
- If you understand integration work but haven't completed a full integration then you will be considered too.
- You will need to have experience in coding (SQL coding).
- This is not a role where you liaise between finance and IT, you will be hands on with the actual integration of accounts.
- Systems experience: Adaptive Insights and Salesforce.
- Adaptive insights is their planning tool and therefore key. It is essential you have used this. Alternatively, you can have experience in Workday
- Salesforce experience would be ideal but not as essential.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant - to understand how finance works regarding the systems is imperative when integrating this work to be a Qualified or QBE Accountant
Please apply for this opportunity if you have the above. The business is growing rapidly and this role will evolve quickly. This is a great position to grow your career in accounting and systems.