£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus benefits
4 months ago
Job title: Talent Acquisition Analyst
Salary: up to £45,000
Location: London, West-end
Our client, an innovative banking and payment services provider that believes in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain are looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst to join their growing team!
The Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle end to end activity for the business and will work very closely with them to drive through the growth, strategy and initiatives.
The key accountabilities are as follows:
- Providing a best in class experience to all candidates who engage with BCB Group; answering questions, arranging interviews, managing communication, and providing a clear status update for all candidates
- Supporting BCB Group's direct sourcing model through candidate generation
- Ensuring that all recruitment activity is tracked through the recruitment management system
- Ensuring that talent acquisition KPI's and SLA's are adhered to
- Managing high volume interview scheduling through engagement with both candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Assisting with the onboarding process
- Managing job postings
- Candidate application screening
- Continuing contribution to initiatives that drive recruitment and process efficiencies
What are some of the skills we are looking for?
- Great communication skills and energy
- You'll need to be detail oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Recruitment/ candidate management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Word and strong computer skills
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Desirable, Bi-lingual in German (written and spoken) and English (written and spoken)
If you are looking for a new opportunity and for a work culture that prides itself on equality for all and work-life balance, please get in touch!