City of London, London
Up to £60000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Our client who are a growing Fintech firm are looking to build out their Talent team and hire a Talent acquisition Lead.
Duties as Talent Acquisition Lead:
- Take full ownership of the Talent Acquisition process from end-to-end. This includes sourcing, screening, and closing
- Co-ordinate and work closely with hiring managers across departments to identify staffing needs and determine the selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that would reflect the requirements for each position
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques and foster long-term relationships with all candidates whether past or present
- Review and update job descriptions where necessary and monitor key recruitment metrics such as turnover and retention rates
- Act as first point of contact for hiring managers, agencies, and other HR team members
- Leverage and test multiple recruiting solutions to better understand which site(s) are best suited to source from
- Define, design, and negotiate with agencies to speed up the recruitment process.
- Understand HR-related regulations and compliance procedures and ensure all applications vetting requirements are met.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5 - 7 years of recruitment experience (mainly in-house preferred)
- Extensive experience hiring within a fast-growing company (fintech would be a plus)
- Able to source, screen, interview, sell, and close top talent (full end to end process)
- Have worked closely with agencies when requiring additional support
Excellent opportunity and benefits on offer