City of London, London
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Talent Acquisition Partner
£60,000 - £70,000
YOU MUST HAVE SOLID FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE.
My Client are a boutique Asset Management firm based in the heart of Central London. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to work as an integral member the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Partner:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into our business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses
- Improve our employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'
- Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a TA partner
- Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects
- Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives
- Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will have experience in:
- Solid Financial Services Experience.
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must come with a good global network of contacts / agencies.
- Sound knowledge of legal frameworks.
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Manager:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Pension contribution up to 10%