£38000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Talent Business Partner £38,000 - £45,000 Central London
My Client an FX firm based in the heart of Central London are on the hunt for a Talent Specialist to join their small team of 3 permanently.
You will be working closely with the HR Director and Senior Stakeholders to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees.
Key responsibilities as a Talent Business Partner:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into our business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Improve our employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'
- Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a recruitment partner.
- Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives.
- Improve succession planning
Requirements as a Talent Specialist:
- Experience with direct sourcing.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must have on-site Talent experience.
- Strong Linkedin experience
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Specialist:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Pension contribution up to 10%
- Quarterly bonuses