West End, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Talent Acquisition Partner, for a global Banking service. They are looking for candidates with experience in Finance recruitment.
An already successful and fairly large business looking to grow exponentially and want to bring on the correct talent, therefore they are looking for candidates who are both experienced and enthusiastic when it comes to recruitment.
You will be part of the talent acquisition team, supporting the teams based in London and Europe, playing a key role in building pipelines of talent (Finance) and actively sourcing professionals to join their growing team.
- Actively source talent from the market making 3-4 hires a month
- Creating external networks
- Contribute to their ongoing Diversity & Inclusion strategy
- Play an active part in monthly meetings
- Partner with hiring managers to find the right talent
- Maintain a high level of candidate experience
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about recruitment, looking to work for a company that's expanding where you can make a real impact
- Working at pace and comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowing the market; finding the right talent.
- Caring about the candidate and hiring manager experience as much as you do about making the placement
- Motivated by targets
This is a permanent position, with good company benefits paying up to £65,000 per annum