£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
KennedyPearce are working exclusively with a global consultancy business on a Tax Accountant role. This position will suit a newly qualified or almost qualified Tax specialist. This company offer flexible working, hybrid office/ home working as well as an excellent benefits package. You will also gain excellent exposure and work under a great manager.
- Transfer pricing calculations and invoicing across the group
- Review of the deferred tax assets across the group
- Sales tax review and compliance, present and implement best practices.
- Advise and assist on all tax compliance areas to assist in the Groups effective tax rate.
- Maintain compliance records and documentation to support tax filings and payments.
- Keep up to date and present changes in the tax environment for consideration to management.
- Maintain best practice in respect of tax risk management.
- Preparation of the groups Cash flow forecast.
- Reconciliation of the hedges and the FX exposure across the Group.
- Calculation of the group's covenants.
- Preparation of the liquidity dashboard.
- Work collaboratively across the Finance teams to ensure it meets its deliverables and the needs of its stakeholders.
- Other Financial Reporting and associated returns.
- Strong tax expertise of international groups with knowledge of UK GAAP, including tax and treasury accounting in a group scenario.
- Strong system skills and analytical processes
- Experience of an international tax environment and treasury at a group level.
- Experience of dealing with advisors and auditors both at a Group and component level.