Back to jobs
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, flex work
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameLawrence Hurst
A leading private equity firm is recruiting for a Tax Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work across the business, and with advisers, to ensure the integrity of tax structuring both in relation to the firm and the funds' investments at entry, through the life of the investment and at exit
- Review and challenge tax assumptions used in transaction models
- Act as a key point of contact for tax advisers
- Lead in all areas of tax compliance including but not limited to FATCA, CRS, CCO, DAC 6
- Manage the preparation, review and submission of tax returns on behalf of the firm and the funds that it manages
- Manage the preparation, review and distribution of annual tax reporting to investors including but not limited to US and UK tax reports
Experience necessary for a Tax Manager:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA
- Tax experience ideally within financial services
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £100,000 as well as offering a 30-50% bonus plus generous benefits including pension & healthcare. They are also offering flex work 3 days a week in the office.