Our Client is a niche tax consulting firm specialising in Global Mobility for employers and international tax planning and compliance for private clients. This Organisation currently seeks a Tax Manager/Assistant Manager to join it's team based in Guildford with opportunity to work in the City office. The successful candidate would ideally have experience in Global Mobility
Duties of the Tax Manager/Assistant Manager include:
- Managing a mixed portfolio of corporate assignee and individual clients for personal tax advisory and compliance
- Assisting with tax planning, advisory and compliance services for our international clients, including those moving to / from the UK
- Assisting non-domiciled individuals / and deemed domiciles residing in the UK on a long-term basis with personal tax.
- Dealing with HMRC audits and investigations
- Dealing with new enquiries, marketing, and business development opportunities
- Meetings with new and existing clients (face to face and/or via video conference)
- Reviewing UK tax returns (working with a team of client support / tax assistant / tax seniors)
- Liaising with HMRC, clients, third party partner firms and our global network of offices
- Attending conferences, marketing and training events and seeking new business opportunities
- Mentoring junior staff members and assisting with their training and development
This is an award-winning international tax practice which offers a 35-hour working week, hybrid working.