City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
2 months ago
This position will be responsible for Tax Accounting & Reporting oversight including oversight of tax projections, tax effect accounting and review of tax reconciliations
The role will give you the opportunity to coach and mentor one direct report whilst working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Tax Compliance management including corporate income tax, FBT, GST & payroll tax
- Tax accounting & reporting oversight
- Tax incentives oversight including coordination of R&D incentive
- Tax research & business support including contract and trading term reviews and supporting the Manager Tax and Insurance on Tax technical matters
- Tax governance and risk management support
- Insurance - Support the Manager Tax and Insurance with insurance projections & Insurance renewal processes.
- Must Be ACA Qualified - Ideally 2 years +
You will have proven people management experience, strong attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple deadlines and have the confidence to voice recommendations and explain tax concepts.
Above all, your can-do attitude, ability to own tasks through to completion, a process improvement mindset and a persistent to push through any obstacles will see your success in this role.