City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
25 days ago
Commerce business based in Central London who offer autonomy and the ability to impact change. The Tax Manager will be working in the finance team and will take a lead on Tax especially Corporation Tax.
The position reports to the Head of Finance and will deliver tax advisory projects in addition global Corporation Tax.
Please note you must have UK Corporation Tax to apply for this position.
- Preparation of interim and year-end Group tax schedules and provisioning
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Manage the tax element of the Group financial statement audit
- Manage tax exposures and keep abreast of changes to UK tax law as they impact the Group
- Identify and mitigate tax risks for the Group
- Manage Global corporation tax filing and payment compliance
- Review sales tax returns
- Ensure transfer pricing compliance
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- In conjunction with 3rd party advisors provide innovative tax planning
- Help with other tax requirements for the Group
- Preparation of the tax budget for the Group
- Consider tax implications of proposed acquisitions including where necessary tax due diligence of the target
- Calculation of the opening current and deferred tax position on acquisition
EXPERIENCE & SALARY
- Qualified accountant (CTA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- MUST HAVE UK CORPORATION TAX
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- £60,000 - £75,000 depending on your experience
You must also have excellent communication skills to business partner and explain tax matters to non tax and finance people in the firm.