£95000 - £110000 per annum
27 days ago
A leading international FS institution is looking for a highly experienced qualified Tax Manager. This is a great role with operational autonomy and exposure to senior stakeholders, where you will be required to manage all the company's international tax-related matters and maintain relationships both internally and externally. You will need to be a qualified tax specialist with strong all-around tax knowledge and have experience in Financial Services.
- Manage the EMEA Tax position and risks of the business.
- Advising and assisting all EMEA business lines in all tax-related matters.
- Ensuring compliance with all filing obligations.
- Identifying and mitigating tax risks including managing tax risk register
- Managing tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improving processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Managing and coordinating tax audits
- Qualified Accountant / Tax accountant - ACA / CTA eqv
- Broad understanding of UK and international Tax
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Experience within FS
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please apply now for more information