£500 - £600 per annum + inside IR35
8 months ago
A leading international bank is hiring an interim Head of Tax. This is a great role with operational autonomy and exposure to senior stakeholders where you will be required to managed tax risk positions and maintain relationships both internally and externally. You will need to be a qualified tax specialist with strong in-depth VAT knowledge and experience from Financial Services.
- Manage the UK Tax position and risks of the business:
- Advising and assisting all UK business lines in all tax related matters
- Managing risk and maintaining a relationship with HMRC
- Ensuring compliance with all UK filing obligations
- Business partnering and relationship management
- Qualified Accountant / Tax accountant - ACA / CTA eqv
- Experience within FS ideally banking.
- Strong VAT understanding.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
If you are interested and available at short notice and meet the above criteria, please apply now