Our Client seeks a Tax Senior to join their team based in Guildford. The Tax Senior would provide individual and/or global mobility tax & payroll compliance support. This can include assisting private clients with international tax advisory and compliance services, assisting employers with the tax, social security, and employer tax assistance for their international assignment programs.
Duties of the Tax Senior include:
- To prepare more complex tax returns and liaise with clients for data
- Completing technical research work and planning emails to clients, with manager overview
- Mentor advisor / graduate levels, assist with training where appropriate, review email drafts and basic returns and start to delegate work for initial
- To include all duties of an Administrator and Tax Assistant
- Taking responsibility for client arrival and departure meetings including all client follow-up.
- Attending complex meetings with Assistant Manager and above and completing any follow up with client where
- To become an alternative point of contact for selected clients
- Completing Social Security and payroll applications
- Identifying planning opportunities and advisory work or assisting with this
- Starting to take phone and email enquiries and drafting replies to onboard new
- To assist with any other administrative and/or client work as and when
- Ad-hoc duties
35 hour working week, pension, medical and study support