City of London, London
£23000 - £26000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client, a leading and renowned professional services firm with offices in the heart of the City, are now looking for a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to their largest department.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking organisation that will offer you the chance to develop and grow and forge a long-lasting career!
- Filing/File management
- Money laundering checks
- Assisting the office ensuring compliance is effectively managed
- Taking minutes at internal and client meetings
- Central billing for the firm's largest clients
The successful Team Assistant will have the following experience/skills:
- Previous compliance/legal admin experience
- Degree educated
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- You will need to be a confident and excellent communicator
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!