An amazing opportunity for a PA to join our client, a global insurance company, supporting a Managing Director providing high quality secretarial support. As PA you will be required to support the Managing Director and their team of Managers with all secretarial needs including, diary & travel management, coordinating meetings, updating records and acting as a gatekeeper.
The ideal candidate will have previous PA experience within a corporate environment Director level. In return you will receive a salary up to £35,000, hybrid working plus many great company benefits!
Responsibilities of PA
- Full diary management for MD
- Organise and arrange all travel arrangements both local and internationally
- Planning & coordinating all meetings providing agendas and notes efficiently beforehand
- Providing monthly reports for senior management and board meetings
- Process & handle invoices and expenses when required
- Handle arising issues and implement appropriate actions according to policies and procedures
- Understand and keep informed of all relevant legal & regulatory developments
Experience & Skills of PA
- Previous experience of providing personalised secretarial support
- Experience of diary management and compiling international travel itineraries and plans
- Ability to create spreadsheets and manage expenses processes
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages in particular Word and Powerpoint