City of London, London
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Our client who are a Global Media company are looking to expand their Team and hire a Team Secretary to support the EA to the CEO and CFO.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to work hard and go the extra mile to ensure the Executives and the business can achieve their goals.
- Supporting the Senior EA with any overflow for the CEO and CFO
- Coordinating and strategically managing the calendars and diary invitations, ensuring fluidity and avoiding conflicts
- Scheduling virtual meetings
- Scheduling and organising internal and external meetings, ensuring rooms are fully prepared
- Taking full ownership for managing international travel and VISA'S and transport ensuring they are in line with company policy
- Managing the raising of purchase orders, and managing expense claims timely
- Being an effective key point of contact for the Board members, working closely alongside the rest of the HQ support team to ensure all of the Executives are supported as required
- Pulling together presentation materials and creating PowerPoint presentation in preparation for meetings if and when required
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders professionally and discretely
This is a great opportunity to with an amazing Senior EA who will be a fabulous mentor!