City of London, London
£35000 - £37000 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
10 months ago
CITY OF LONDON
My client, a leading Legal firm are currently recruiting for a Float PA to join their busy team in London.
The successful candidate must be an experienced Legal Secretary (5+ years), any previous float experience is a bonus but not pre-requisite.
You will be covering various practice areas so MUST be able to adapt to different working styles. Legal billing/finance is also a MUST.
- Coordination of tasks, delegating to DPs and AA teams ensuring the completed task is checked and ready to return to the fee earner
- Producing documents which are too confidential and sensitive to be produced
- Diary management looking ahead fee earners diaries to remind them of diary commitments
- Arranging external and internal meetings
- Setting up meeting and conference calls
- Taking messages and passing on the information and dealing with queries as appropriate in a professional and timely manner
- Checking voicemails and emails when fee earners are away from the office ensuring urgent messages are redirected
- Organising, supporting and preparing for all marketing activities
- All general PA Ad hoc duties
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- 5+ years as a Team Secretary - Float experience is a bonus
- Flexible and able to juggle lots of different duties at once
- Capable of working independently, but also someone who is happy to be delegated to
- Great interpersonal skills: someone who will foster strong working relationships with the rest of the team
- Strong work ethic and mature outlook