Trade Finance Officer
Our client, an international bank based in London who offer Hybrid working currently seek a Trade Finance Officer on a rolling 3 month Temporary basis
The successful Trade Finance candidate will have experience in L/Cs document checking, advising whilst also understands the full Documentary credit process.
Good working knowledge of UCP600, URC522 and URDG758 as well as SWIFT payments is also essential
- Processing MT700/MT710 amendments before uploading the L/Cs into the Banking system
- Presenting shipping documents completing Compliance by incorporating the details of carrier, agents, shipper and or manufacturers, vessels involved, trading parties, vessel registration countries or any other information found in the documents to be checked for compliance purposes.
- Complete KYC on buyer/sellers
- Prepare SWIFT L/C advising message as MT710 in swift Alliance2 where an L/C has to be advised through a correspondent bank.
- To handle the queries from L/C issuing banks/ advice through banks and or customers involved.
- On presentation of shipping documents, first check of shipping documents within the specified period allocated in UCP600.
- Notify discrepancies if any found to the presenters of the shipping documents well within the UCP 600 stipulated period
- Experience in L/Cs document checking, advising
- Uk based banking experience
- Good understanding of ISPB for the examination of documentary credits under UCP600
- Available at short notice 1-2 weeks' notice