City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits and bonus
4 days ago
At KennedyPearce want to help make your career as easy and fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our people thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed culture where every member of our team can enjoy being at work and doesn't begrudge that Monday commute.
We do not operate formal dress code, we offer in office massages to help relax, a PS4…and one of the best reward schemes in the industry. This includes monthly commissions up to 36%, annual super bonuses, monthly and quarterly incentive rewards including our legendary "Players" day for our elite performers. All this together makes what we think is a really fun and highly rewarding place to be.
We have a vacancy to join our Temp / Contract division who specialise in Accountancy and Finance across multiple sectors. You will be reporting to an experienced Manager who has been with KennedyPearce for 8+ years and you will learn the following:
- Sourcing candidates using social media including LinkedIn, networking, referrals, job boards and advertising
- Reviewing CVs and screening candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Shortlisting and submitting candidates
- Briefing and arranging interviews
- Business Development
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Attend Client pitches and job taking
- Giving and receiving candidate/client interview feedback
- Offer management
- Rejection management
- Post placement follow up
Year One: a structured programme that focuses on technical training, interviewing, client relationship building and time management. You will learn and practice all the core skills listed above.
Year Two: training and development will continue and you will be introduced to more advanced aspects of recruitment. You will improve your industry knowledge and develop in confidence. Importantly, you will have a Personal Development Plan where you decide if you'd like to progress towards being a more Senior Consultant or Manager.
You can be a graduate, hold a masters degree or be a school leaver with sales experience. We are open to any person's background as long as you can demonstrate you are hard-working, take pride in all that you do and are motivated to succeed in a sales environment.
When applying please include any sales experience, life experience, travel, sport, extra-curricular activities, hobbies and interests that you deem relevant:
Salary and Benefits
- £20,000 - £25,000 base salary
- Commission up to 40%
- 25 days holiday plus extra day for each year worked - also your birthday off free
- Monthly lunch club for high performers and legendary "players" day out for our exceptional performers of the quarter
- Office drinks and Friday finish at 4pm
- Onsite pub and chill out area with pub games, PS4, complimentary drinks fridge and snacks
- many other benefits