An opportunity has arisen to work for a world leading corporation as a Treasury Analyst. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the operations team. This role offers hybrid working.
- Learn the current day-to-day management and running of back-office operations and recommend and work with the team on areas of further enhancement
- Ensure appropriate financial processes are being used in line with Company policies and procedures
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions
- Have a good understanding of Treasury operations and provide proactive support and advice to the group companies
- Coordinate project work such as the development and enhancement of the treasury system
- Maintain the treasury management system, including creating and regularly updating user manuals
- Cover for colleagues in their absence.
- Experience in cash management, documentation, reconciliation of the transactions including foreign exchange and loan/deposit
- Sufficient knowledge in IT as a Treasurer, e.g. utilising bank portals, relevant inhouse ERPs, treasury management systems and MS Excel including macros.
- Degree in a Finance related field
- Ideally applicants will have ACT, CDCS or equivalent professional qualification.