City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
My Client, an Execution only Equity Broker, based in the City are looking for a Treasury Assistant. The principal role is to perform daily Treasury functions, including FX and Cash Management responsibilities. Responsible for analysis and reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis of capital usage trends, transfer pricing and interest analysis.
As a Treasury Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Treasury FX and MM dealing, execution FX dealing for equity traders (assessment of exposures, impact on account/visibility)
- Maintain and build relationships with Custodian Bank, FX Banks and other internal/external clients.
- Capital and Debt Management; negotiation of overdraft lines and letters of credit
- European Cash Management and Forecasting
- Consolidating and reviewing short term cash and overdraft positions
- Preparation of European daily cash report distributed to senior management and global treasurer
- Analysis of overdraft costs
- Preparing Month Report analysing capital usage trends across Europe
- Involvement with budgeting and forecasting process
- Forecasting and Tracking monthly interest expense; perform month-to-month variance analysis and variance to budget analysis
- Prepare monthly Capital Usage Report
- Month end reconciliation of Treasury accounts and FX positions
- Authoriser for all Treasury, AP and FX payments as required on relevant systems
- Maintenance and set up of bank accounts
As a Treasury Assistant you will need:
- To be able to manage, control and escalate risks to management within the scope of the position.
- Have experience within Treasury FX and MM.
- Excel knowledge
- Experience in analysis and reporting