City of London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
11 months ago
International Bank based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Treasury Settlements Officer, to join their expanding Operations Department. The overall objective of the position is to facilitate the timely and accurate settlement and subsequent reporting and investigation of the Bank's Treasury business. This will be achieved by supporting the confirmation process, maintenance of relevant static data in back office systems, resolving any settlement issues by liaising with management and internal and external counterparties, managing queries from both internal and external sources in a competent, efficient and timely manner, regulation repository, and assisting with the ongoing review of current working practices and procedures to achieve improvement where possible, leading or assisting in implementing projects and any other ad hoc duties as directed by management. Cover treasury middle office and also assist with payment correspondence banking/payments, reconciliations, settlements of loan back office settlements and trade services where necessary.
Main responsibilities of the Treasury Settlements Officer will include;
- Check deals ticket produced by FMBM process in GMO and SCMS accordingly;
- Swap instructions for London trades;
- Send chaser confirmations for non-receipts;
- Chase non receipts or late payments of funds;
- Keep copies of forward deals in folder for future payments;
- Safe-keeping of used Reuters paper from the Dealing Room;
- Pass entries for Bank charges and Dr/Cr interest charges;
- Filing of days work in a timely manner.
- Check all details of Security trade ticket and process in GMO and SCMS accordingly;
- Send Security confirmation to counterparty;
- Send scanned copy to HO by email to confirm Security details;
- Monitor the due coupon in the report generated by GMO;
- Send SWIFT to advise HO of coupons due and position amounts;
- File finished Securities in Security folder.
- Check all details of IRS ticket and process in GMO and SCMS accordingly;
- Check the rate regularly and reset the floating rate;
- Monitor the due IRS in the report generated by GMO;
- Send SWIFT to pay or receive net interest;
- Upload Soc Gen statement from FMBM and process in GMO;
- File finished IRS in the folder.