City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 10-30% bonus, healthcare, pension
4 months ago
A leading insurance firm is recruiting for a Treasury Specialist. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Treasury Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Being the point of contact as owner of the top-down view of the overall settlement position, from internal and shareholder queries.
- Reporting and communicating across departments, entities and vertically
- Relationship building and negotiating, initiative to drive action from others.
- Reviewing Network member statements against balances recorded within the Bridge platform.
- Investigating, recording, and resolving any discrepancies with Network member and/or Reinsurance business analysts.
- 3-5 years settlement/ treasury experience
- Understanding of reconciliations
- Ideally FS exposure
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Treasury Specialist role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a 10-30% bonus plus generous benefits.