£80000 - £90000 per annum
16 days ago
A leading international FS institution is looking for a highly experienced qualified VAT accountant. This is a great role with operational autonomy and exposure to senior stakeholders, where you will be required to manage all the UK company's VAT-related matters and maintain relationships both internally and externally. You will need to be a qualified tax specialist with strong all-around tax knowledge and have experience in Financial Services.
- Ownership of the UK VAT accounting process
- Balance sheet review in relation to tax
- Ensuring compliance with all filing obligations.
- Improving processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Internal Control requirements
- Responding to HMRC queries
- Business partnering and relationship management internally
- Qualified Accountant / Tax accountant - ACA / CTA eqv
- Substantial PQE in Tax accounting
- Broad understanding of UK VAT
- Experience within Financial Services
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please apply now for more information