West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with a logistics company based near Chiswick. This position is a newly created VAT Accountant/ Manager role. This role reports into the Director of tax and sits within an over alll tax team of 6. The company offers a generous study support package.
- As VAT Accountant you will be responsible for a variety of duties including managing a small VAT team and keeping up to date with VAT compliance for the business
- Overseeing the VAT returns for 20 countries and checking for any issues
- Posting journals
- Being in charge of VAT accounts
The successful applicant:
- Will be a school leaver or graduate with a few years in a tax or accountancy role with a good understanding of VAT and tax.
- Will be hungry to learn and an active studier of ACCA or CTA