Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits
17 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Venue Production Manager for a global retail assets owner, developer, and management company.
This is a permanent role, where you will be reporting to the Senior Event Production Manager within the Venue Management department, responsible for 2 Centres in London (East London and West London) which have One large indoor and One large outdoor event site at each Centre. Delivering a variety of small, medium and large events in these event sites as well as within empty retail units. You will be the point of contact between the Events project team and the various venue departments.
- Liaison between the Events Technical Team and the Events Project Team.
- Liaison between the Events Team and the other centre departments including Facilities, I.T, Risk, Retail Relations, Commercial Partnerships, Security, Car Parks and Design and Construction.
- Facilitate events by supporting rigging, lighting, audio, power and IT.
- Have an operational knowledge of the fibre systems across the centres connecting the various events sites.
- Responsible for management of kit such as barriers, plant, tools and signage.
- Inventory management of the set and scenic stores at both centres.
- Provide people management of the pool of freelance General Technicians.
- Adhere to all risk, health and safety compliance and processes including risk assessments and method statements.
- Attend H&S/Fire Strategy/Risk Management meetings as required and any issues, feedback to the wider Events team.
- Financial management including budgeting, raising of POs and invoices.
- On site management during small to medium scale events and/or installations managing all event production suppliers.
- The go-to person in the department for event queries.
- Build and maintain supplier relationships to encourage quality, service and value.
Skills and experience
- Management experience across multiple types of events and clients/agencies/venues.
- Ideally strong agency or venue background.
- Experience in indoor and outdoor event production.
- Broad knowledge and experience across all areas of Technical and Production including set & scenic, sound, lighting, rigging, video, data and networking.
- Strong operational and logistics skills.
- Strong financial/budget management skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to use AutoCAD and industry support software (Training available).
- Basic Health and Safety (IOSH preferred).
- Must be willing to travel to both centres, East and West London.
This is a permanent position paying £45,000 plus company benefits.