- Posted 21 September 2022
- Salary Up to £33000 per annum + Bonus scheme + company benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- ReferenceSH WebAna_1663759027
- Contact NameSteven Hughes
An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a Web Analyst for a Digital Investments company based in the heart of London.
This is a highly flexible Hybrid role, working 1 day per week in the office based in London's West End.
My client provides a classified platform that allows for user generated content for several categories including, Buying and Selling and Adult entertainment across the globe. This role will focus on the French and Belgian markets.
As the Web Analyst you will be responsible for gathering and analysing data to develop and investigate potential solutions for both markets around; market performance, monitoring of key metrics, analysis of competitors and overseeing the website performance.
- Report on gathered data (Traffic: website/categories, Contact: clicks/contacting advertisers, Live ads: increase/decrease in number, Revenue: specific categories/number of ads)
- Interpret the gathered data and create reports to make the information easily understandable and explain potential trends.
- Use the provided data to create action plans to aid the growth in revenue.
- Carry out daily checks on the markets.
- Find patterns and trends in the analysed data
Skills and experiences required as Marketing Analyst
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think 'outside the box'
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Interest in the digital market.
- Moderate to advanced Excel and IT skills.
- A basic understanding of analytical tools and CRM systems would be a plus.
This is a permanent role, paying up to £33,000 + discretionary bonus and good company benefits. A hybrid role of 1 day per week in the office based in London's West End.