£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work as a WIP Controller and to join an exciting and dynamic Marketing and Advertising company.
The ideal candidate will work as an integral member of the team looking after a range of clients, liaising and interacting with finance and non-finance colleagues across the business.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the ledger, meeting with account teams, Project managers and other departments are also a key part of the role.
- Working with Financial Analysts to bill fees and transfer revenue
- Monitoring of agency investment jobs to minimise risk to company
- Develop a good knowledge of SOX and how this impacts the running of the business and be able to ensure agency compliance
- WIP analysis ensuring all projects are closed within 90 days of project completion
- Job analysis and reconciliation ensuring timely billing and cost allocation
- Continuous open job review ensuring timely closure where appropriate
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of appropriate documentation for revenue recognition, including Billings, PO, client approval and purchasing contacts where applicable
- Job opening review to ensure correct information and variables are included on new projects
- Assist and resolve issues within the system or escalate where applicable
- Proven experience in a similar role - Biller/Billing Manager or WIP Controller
- Maconomy software trained (preferred but not essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while working to tight deadlines
- A can-do' positive attitude