£65000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits
5 months ago
12 Months FTC
Workday IT Trainer
Location: West End, London
Salary : £60,000 - £70,0000
12 Months FTC
I am currently recruiting for a Workday IT Trainer for a global accountancy company based in the Heart of London. The ideal candidate must be a seasoned Workday Trainer with experience training face to face, webinars, workshops etc…
Main Responsibilities for the Workday IT Trainer:
- Design and deliver IT learning initiatives to support the rollout of Workday using a blended learning approach (via face to face, Webinars, Skype, e-Learning, change champion network, workshops, videos)
- With the training team work on the training approach from design through to implementation, including up-skilling additional IT trainers if needed to support the project
- Work collaboratively with the project team, sponsors and business liaisons to ensure everyone is engaged and aware of the learning approach and activities.
- Create engaging courseware and digital learning content which are line with department standards ensuring a truly blended learning approach for the business.
- Deliver virtual training to colleagues using remote tools such as Skype for Business or other market tools.
- Ensure all training feedback is recorded and measured, and present back to the project team
- Encourage knowledge sharing and empower staff to apply what they have learnt and resolve their own queries.
Skills and experience required for the Workday IT Trainer:
- Proven experience and knowledge of Workday (ideally full platform) to a high standard
- Proven experience working on the implementation of Workday across multiple offices in the Training/Change capacity
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Demonstrate experience of training people at all levels of an organization and experience of virtual classroom delivery would be a distinct advantage (use of WebEx, Skype for Business or equivalent products
- Set and agree realistic individual goals in line with the project plans
- Make informed decisions when recommending learning solutions and strategies
For more information please call Shane White Immediately