KennedyPearce are supporting a Marketing agency on their hire of a European Net Working Capital Manager. There is hybrid working (2 days in the office), a great company culture and lots of growth opportunities. This position will report into the Regional Controller.
The Net Working Capital Manager role:
- Accountable for all trade and non-trade Working capital positions, to maintain Net working capital at neutral and to ensure operating Cashflow is positive whilst the Group is growing revenues.
- Providing monthly, ad hoc reporting & commentary on NWC balances and movements for management reporting across all countries and divisions.
- Fostering a cash-aware culture, through training, communications, policy setting and sharing good practices.
- Accountable for ensuring the region and individual countries achieves their NWC targets that have been set.
- Support the Group Net Working Capital Manager on month end reporting, ad hoc reporting and commentary.
- Culture of continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of resourcing, processes, and controls across the NWC function.
- Supporting any Working Capital projects across Europe and aligning on global policy and processes.
The successful candidate:
- Will be qialified with cash flow and working capital experience
- Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE
- Operated in a matrix environment