A Finance Manager is an imperative role in a Finance Department.
Key Responsibilities for a Finance Manager can include:
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information for management
- Making recommendations to management around financial expectations to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organisation
- Analysing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Managing the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- Liaising with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.