£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client is independent Insurance Brokerage, who are looking for a passionate and motivated Account Handler to join their driven Commercial Division team in Burnham-on-Crouch.
The ideal candidate will have a 2+ years of commercial broking experience, you will work closely with the Associate Director and Clients, providing a great opportunity for career progression.
Acturis - highly advantageous
- Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable).
- Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Obtain renewal terms and present to client, as well as issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
- Produce and issue professional summaries and reports using templates.
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with procedures.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation accurately on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
- Process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premium.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Liaise with and assist other branches and Group Resources as necessary.
Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within 18 months of joining).
- Working knowledge of all the main classes of General Insurance and the CII's Code of Ethics and GDPR.
- Working knowledge of client product range, policy wordings and service standards.