£27000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded organisation that is on the move as they work to develop their security company and challenge those that work and develop there.
About the Role
You will be providing support in the planning, design, implementation and tracking of IT projects, including project coordination, scheduling, reporting, financial management, and risk assessments. You will work in consultation with the project team to ensure key project activities and milestones are met.
In addition you will be responsible for organising and supporting project meetings, presentations and relevant project activities including the preparation of meeting papers, reports, handouts and other required documents.
You will also assist in the preparation of required reports including technical reconciliation reports, project finance and forecasting reports, time sheeting, project status reports and compliance reports. As well as carrying out general administration tasks while ensuring you adhere to all internal policies, procedures and practices.
This is a great opportunity for the right contract.
Skills & Experience Required
- Lead project set up process within enterprise systems (CRM, IBM & Dynamics AX)
- Coordinate data sites & project time lines
- Qualify supporting documentation & data
- Programme and maintain project budgets
- Liaise with inter company offices
- Coordinate subcontractor administration
- Coordinate purchase order process
- Coordinate project travel as necessary
- Coordinate project reporting schedule
- Act as point of contact for project administration
- Provide ad-hoc support to project managers
Client project coordination - financial
- Lead end to end project invoice process
- Liaison to finance and credit control
- Qualify project data for financial reporting, project management & invoicing
- Qualify & approve client & I/C invoices
- Collaborate with client on-boarding procedure & liaise with clients administrative teams
- Qualify client documentation in relation to invoicing
- Ensure ease of transaction between Control Risks & client
- Support the creation & implementation of standard operating procedures
- Identify issues with & exceptions to standard processes or procedures and addresses
- Identify systems errors, data issues and seek solutions
- Provide training for enterprise systems & provide feedback to business
If you feel your a good fit for the role then please apply now!