City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
AF - AA - 9246_1578049056
11 months ago
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLE
ABOUT THE ROLE
I am looking for an Accounts Assistant for a one-year maternity cover; with a substantial focus on Sales/Accounts Receivable with an interest or previous experience working in a creative/media enviornment.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing aged debtors and chasing clients for payments where necessary.
- Liaise with post producers across all sites on sales and issuing all sales invoices and credit notes to clients.
- Ensure that spreadsheets and records are updated regularly and accurately.
- Ensure Sales invoices are matched to receipts in SAP.
- Send trade references and perform supplier/client background checks, adding all information to appropriate folder to be approved by Financial Controller.
- Set up new suppliers in SAP, with support from Accounts Payable.
- Petty cash for all entities.
- Training new runners in floats and road runner and being runners' main point of contact.
- Prepare and reconcile runners' floats on a daily basis
- Bank reconciliations.
- Reviewing all expenses submitted are accurate; have attached receipts and are in line with financial guidelines.
- Create and provide reports on accounts for month end for the Financial Controller.
- Collate and update month end spreadsheets where required with support from Financial Controller.
- The post holder will be flexible if required to provide cover in other parts of the finance team.
Strong attention to detail - This is a demanding role
2-3 years experience in a similar role
SAP experience ideal but not essential
Good telephone manner - You will be speaking to clients on a daily basis
Smart and on the ball
My client has a small team everyone gets on very family oriented.
If you think you are right for this role and fit the above criteria please apply.