City of London, London
£25000 - £300000 per annum
22 days ago
My client is an International Legal Practice specialising in Corporate and Commercial law.
- Immediate start
This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional with 2 years+ experience to gain a variety of experience in an accounts role and to demonstrate their professionalism and enthusiasm.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Finance this role will involve a wide range of duties focusing predominantly on the accounts payable and billing functions.
Main duties will include:
- Full accounts payable function;
- Daily receipting and bank reconciliations;
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations;
- Assisting in month end process; and
- Assisting in ad-hoc accounting duties.
As the successful candidate for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Diploma / degree qualified;
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High attention to detail and time management skills; and
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.