City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My Client, a well-established, rapidly growing Asset Management Consultancy, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the business. Successful candidates will have hands on experience working as an Accounts Assistant on bank accounts across multiple jurisdictions in Europe and U.S. Offering study support.
- Administration of multiple bank accounts across multiple countries
- Assisting with setting up and closure of bank accounts
- Processing payments - arranging payment runs
- Daily and ad hoc cash postings into accountancy system
- Processing and analysing expenses and credit cards
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for review by Financial Controller
- Administrator on group online banking platforms
- Preparation of cashflow analysis for month end reporting
- Producing other reports for senior managers
- Experience working as cashier on bank accounts across multiple jurisdictions in Europe and U.S.
- Graduate or A-level qualified (A-C grade)
- Hard-working and able to work well under pressure
- Able to form good working relationships across business units and at various management levels
- Familiarity with the SRA Accounts Rules is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided and client account transactions are low volume.
- Capable of working to a high degree of accuracy
- Able to learn quickly and adapt
- Able to think logically
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word in particular)