North London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
10 days ago
KennedyPearce are hiring an Accounts Assistant for a marketing company based in North London. This role is newly created. The role has been created to ensure that the company books of various group companies are maintained in a timely and accurate fashion and that cash collection is optimised. There are five group companies trading in UK and USA.
- Enter all invoices and expenses claims onto purchase ledger on a timely fashion according to the coding and ensure they are paid to terms
- Resolve any queries or invoices with invoices or expense claims which arise.
- Ensure all sales ledger invoices are raised completely and accurately for campaigns and collected to terms.
- Updating accounting system for bank postings and reconciliation of bank statements.
- Assist accountant in preparation and maintenance of all reconciliations of companies as required
- assist team with year-end packs and statutory accounts for companies and workings as requested
- Perform any other duties required by line manager
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
- General experience of at least 1-2 years general accounts covering S/L, PLand Cashbook.
- Computer literate with at least intermediate hands-on excel skills (pivot tables,v lookups) and experience of accounting package, Sage 50 and Quickbooks online advantage
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with team.
- Hard working and Reliable
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner