West End, London
Up to £27 per hour + flexible working
about 2 months ago
My client is a Private Equity firm based in West End.
Currently looking for a part time Accounts Assistant to start immediatley on a 2 day a week basis, Wednesday being a mandatory day in the office.
This role is to essentially help out on the Accounts Payable function and any adhoc work that may arise within the Finance team.
- Monitoring the AP Mailbox for EMEA:
- Making sure that vendor invoices are checked prior to sending out for approval to ensure the bank details, name/address, VAT etc is all correct
- Ensuring invoices are sent for approval in a timely manner
- Checking when there are new vendors
- Statement Reconciliations
- Responding directly to vendors about payments
- Responding to any queries both internal and external
- Sending out weekly reminders to various departments/EA's on Wednesday about invoices that are still pending approval in Concur
- Reviewing Invoice Coding in Concur:
- Checking that invoices are being paid from the correct company
- Double checking that the coding is correct
- Assisting in any Audit queries that may arise
- Clearing down vendor supplier accounts on a monthly basis