City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Open to remote working
AG- Accounts assist_1631023878
about 1 month ago
Our Client, a Global Asset Management Company who work with many of the world's significant investors and managers are looking for a diligent and responsible Accounts Assistant to work mainly on treasury operations, cash forecasting and accounts payable. This will be a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with potential to go permanent.
Responsibilities as Accounts Assistant will include:
- Timely cash management including daily cash balance reporting and forecasting for all divisions.
- Coordinate debt funding requirements and regular reporting
- Key contact for banking platforms management and relationship with key stakeholders.
- Preparation of cashflow analysis for month end reporting
- Posting of month end journals and reconciliations of intercompany balances, funding and interests.
- Assist with completion of month end bank reconciliations
- Cordinate weekly payment runs
- Be responsible for client account transactions
- Assist management accountant in completion of monthly management packs
- Assist in cash and accounts payable related integration steps for new acquisitions
- Assist in annual reporting and audit related matters
Experience Required as an Accounts Assistant:
- Minimum two years' experience as an Accounts Assistant
- Experience with multi-currency accounting/cash flow and accounts payable is essential
- Understanding of monthly management accounting, basic debits and credits knowledge required