City of London, London
£18000 - £27500 per annum + 'Hybrid Working', 'Bonus'
8 days ago
A remarkable opportunity within the Asset Management Industry has arose as an Accounts Assistant, this role will be assisting the fiance team with working mainly on accounts receivable , billing and resolutions. This Asset management specalist service provide to well-known and emerging teams, helping launch new firms, new funds, and new services.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant
- To raise all invoices in a timely manner, ensuring that all compliance is met
- Proactively and promptly resolve both client and internal issues and queries and communicate clearly internally and externally to ensure all queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with time moves and other ad hoc requests related to the accounts receivable function
- Ensure all contracts and invoicing requirements are understood, facilitating the correct system set-up and processes
- Managing Accounts Receivable inbox alongside other Accounts Assistant within the team
Required experience to be successful with your application for this Accounts Assistant role
- Minimum two years' Accounts Receivables experience in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and dealing with multi-currencies.
- Experience dealing with high volume of billing and queries on daily basis.
- Working through AAT/ ACCA / ACA/ CIMA additional studies in accounting and finance
- Salesforce, Workday or Peppermint systems knowledge