£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a Global consultancy business based in London Bridge and are hiring an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a Permanent basis. You will be a ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA studier/ Part Qualified. This company offers hybrid working and you will be required to be in the office 3 days per week.
- To ensure timely and accurate reconciliations of allocated balance sheet accounts.
- To be fully responsible for acquiring and processing full depreciation for additional and existing fixed assets. (This may include disposing, scrapping or impairment reviews)
Accountable for ensuring that each asset in the register is viable. (Achieved by regular reviews and working with department heads)
- Maintain the prepayment schedule (and other balance sheet accounts) reviewing on a monthly basis.
- To maintain and ensure all intercompany accounts are reconciled in accordance with group intercompany policy. (Trading and loan accounts)
- Ensure any disputes relating to intercompany transactions are correctly escalated.
- Calculate and post all intercompany interest based on loan balance each month.
- To raise all intercompany internal recharge invoices in timely manner, ensuring all costs are relevant for each Interco. (Mid-month and end of the month)
- To post the monthly intercompany settlement journal, this should tie in by currency with each Interco. Manage and work with overseas to resolve any issues.
- Provide information to other parts of the EMEA finance team and wider business on an ad hoc basis.
- Review processes on a regular basis to ensure efficiency is maintained.
- Assist Finance operations team as required.
To be succesful:
- Part Qualified or studying
- Experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, processing expenses and payment runs experience.