City of London
£150 - £180 per day + HYBRID WORKING
20 days ago
6 months plus
KennedyPearce are recruiting for temp Account Assistants to join various companies within London. These are hybrid roles, paying between £150-180 a day (all roughly 6months plus)
The companies we are working with include large media firms, financial services firms, and infrastructure companies.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
Revenue & Receivables cycle
- Managing the invoicing process, which will include preparing and issuing sales invoices and credit notes.
- Responding to external and internal queries on a daily basis.
- Working alongside the credit controller to resolve any client queries or late payments.
- Updating account information and records of clients.
Purchase & Payables cycle
- Process supplier invoices and expenses whilst ensuring the correct nominal codes are being allocated.
- Reconcile and post company credit card transactions.
- Manage Balance Sheet schedules (Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Asset Register).
- Schedule and prepare weekly payment run, and post supplier payments onto the accounting system.
- Ensure all transactions that have been processed in the accounting systems are backed up by an electronic copy and referenced accordingly.
- Manage Accounts emails, maintain the current electronic filing structure.
- Monthly and ad-hoc financial support and analysis to key business unit stakeholders.
- Preparation of information for, and assistance with, annual and interim accounts, audit, tax.
- Part qualified accountant who is actively working towards qualification.
- Previous experience in a finance role.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software (QuickBooks knowledge would be a distinct advantage but is not essential).
- Proficient in Excel and other office products
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent attention to detail - ensuring that every aspect of accounting entries are accounted for both timely and correctly to allow the business to have confidence in the number
Prefered candidate available within 1 week.
Get in touch or apply!
Jessica@kennedypearce.com / 02038691774