City of London, London
£25000 - £28500 per annum + Study Support
20 days ago
My Client is a leading Property Business based in The City. Due to significant growth and a number of new projects that are progressing they are looking for an Accounts Assistant due to join their Head Office team.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant this role as an Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices on a daily basis, match to purchase orders.
- Distributing supplier invoices for authorisation to departments.
- Monitoring and reviewing outstanding invoices, answering suppliers' phone calls with prompt resolution of queries.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparing monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Prepare payment runs every two weeks.
- Process BACS payments.
- Reconcile the purchase ledger to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Assist with bank reconciliations.
- Processing the revenue via the sales ledger on the system.
- Processing the daily direct debit collections via system and the online banking system.
- Raising and send monthly invoices.
- Producing and reviewing a weekly debt report.
- Other Ad hoc tasks.
You will have 2 years prior experience working in an accounts payable/accounts receivable position. You will ideally be from a high volume working environment.
You must be looking to study/currently studying for an AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
Study support is on offer.