City of London, London
£130 - £150 per day
2 months ago
Accounts Payable Analyst
- Immediate Start
- Based in Chiswick
- Brilliant work culture
Work for a large property organisation, located in Clapham They work on multi- million pound projects, and are continuously expanding. This organisation works internationally. They are reputable and have large team.
This organisation has a welcoming team environment. This is a shared service environment, so someone who is familiar with this is desirable.
As the Accounts Payable Analyst, you will perform a variety of tasks. You will report in to the Accounts Payable Manager. You will be a main point of contact for discrepancies, and have to undertake a lot of problem solving. This is not a processing role.
This role sits in the large Accounts Payable team.
- Analysing data and providing budgeting and forecasting
- Resolving issues
- Communicating with suppliers
- Providing analysis on projects
- Acting as a main point of contact for queries
- Liaising with stakeholders
- 2 - 3 years of accounts payable experience
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and motivation
- Yardi experience essential
- Maximum 1 weeks notice period