City of London, London
£140 - £170 per day
6 months ago
Account Payable OfficerAccounts Payable Clerk - Immeidate Start
Our Client, a well known media and marketing company is looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join their fun and dynamic finance team on a 6 month basis. We are looking for someone to fill this role immediately.
This role handles the full end to end of the Accounts Payable function together with assisting the Financial Accountant with various finance duties. This role also assists the Accounts Receivable function. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices
- Accounts payable end to end process.
- Processing payment runs
- Accounts, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties
Skills and Experiences Requirements:
- It is preferred that candidate has one year working experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English a must.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel), Microsoft Dynamics experience is essential
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hands-on approach to work and quick to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time frames to achieve deadlines
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is company minded and willing to pitch in and help others.
It is a long term, Full Time Position
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.