City of London, London
£140 - £160 per day
over 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer. As a highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer you will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt to our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the collation and preparation of all documentation.
- Answer finance department queries via phone and email
- Manage the accounts mailbox and accurately distribute information to the relevant person
- Process timesheets and credit card registers as required
- Enter supplier invoices into the system and prepare for invoicing
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with month end related duties
- Perform general administration duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- Quick learner
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- 6 month role
If you feel you are a good fit for the role then please apply now.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.