£20000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Media client looking to onboard a Finance and Accountancy recent graduate, Economics graduate or similar. This is a great role for someone looking to start and complete their ACCA/ CIMA studies. You will join a large company will plenty of progression as well as a flexible working environment.
- Review and check all supplier invoices within 48 hours of receipt. If incorrect raise immediately with team via system and/or supplier via email. If correct, invoice to be processed straight away
- Submit actuals invoices to the client teams
- Receive new client forms from billings and credit controller
- Review, complete and own Aged Creditor, Aged Media WIP and Intercompany Media Reports.
- Twice a month review all supplier invoices to see if funds have been received, if yes request statements and bank details. If no, follow up with credit controller for status.
- Once statement and bank details received, check all details correct and process payment.
- Payments should be posted within 24 hours of it leaving our account.
- Update client tracker sheets
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist with system access for new starter and leavers, adding timesheet codes etc
- Any reasonable adhoc tasks as instructed by reporting managers. For e.g. leave cover of tasks - full detail should be provided with appropriate timescale.
Please apply if:
- You are a Graduate
- Have some experience working within a Finance department
- Good Finance application skills.
- Attention to detail