£30000 - £35000 per annum + HYBRID, AAT STUDY SUPPORT
JB - AP PERM_1666791085
about 1 month ago
KennedyPearce are looking for an Accounts Payable candidate to join a busy finance team within a large, well known Asset Management firm based in the West end. This is a role paying between £30-35k depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have between 1-2 years' experience within the sector, is sociable and outgoing. Preferably with Concur or SUN software experience.
This is a hybrid role, and our client offers AAT study support.
Main duties include
- Processing of invoices into ERP system
- Managing process to ensure invoices are sent for review and approval
- Working with teams across the company to resolve issues preventing the processing and payment of invoices
- Obtaining and reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Managing the accounts payable mailbox
- Processing invoices from the mailbox into Concur Invoice
- Processing invoices in Concur Invoice
- Managing supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Payment of invoices and expenses through Bank Line
Please get in touch for more information.